Monday, September 16, 2013

Saturday 17 August 2013 - Kauai, Hawaii


Our last stop in Hawaii was Nawiliwili on Kaua'i. I did not go ashore, but took a few photos from the ship. After breakfast I took my cross stitch down on deck 5 where I nornally sit for a couple of hours waiting for bowls or golf. I normally grab a seat near the window to get good light for working, and make use of my "coffee card" We buy a coffe card for A$35 which gives us 15 cups of coffee plus free tea and hot chocolate. Good deal I think. Coffee in Australia is usually $3 to $4 each, no free tea!

The next 5 days we spent at sea. Amazing with so many ships around the globe and you can't see a single one except in harbour. We played golf, carpet bowls and bean bags. There are other activities as well, but these are the ones I mostly take part in.


No comments:

Post a Comment